Information pursuant to Article 13,d of Legislative decree 196/2003
The LabOasis Foundation website is an integral part of THE OASIS EFFECT, a communication program that aims to spread knowledge about the traditional Saharan and Arabian Oases.
LabOasis Foundation, the sole owner of the website, manages and updates the projects and initiatives undertaken and the state of advancement of the current activities. In addition, it aims to raise funds to finance its own institutional activities and the projects illustrated on the website, to which companies and individuals may support through their donations.
The website has been realized by GAG.
- The documentation, fonts, artistic and graphic work, software and all other contents of this site, including all the codes and script formats used to implement the site, are the exclusive property and right of LabOasis Foundation.
- The material on the website is protected by copyright. Therefore, it is strictly prohibited to copy, modify, upload, download, transmit, publicize or distribute the contents and trademarks on this site to third parties for commercial purposes or any other use, without previous authorization.
- The Atlas of Saharan and Arabian Oases, accessible on the LabOasis Foundation website, is protected by copyright and its use is governed by the procedures illustrated in the section Copyright Atlas of Saharan and Arabian Oases
- LabOasis Foundation has acquired the rights to use the images on the website.
- The images on the website are also protected by copyright and may not be utilized under any circumstances without prior authorization from the copyright owner. Offenders will be prosecuted by law and the images published without consent will be removed, according to the “Regulations for the protection of copyright on electronic communication networks”, by AGCOM, the competent authority.